Chat service by BoldChat

Monday through Friday
10:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.

Motor Vehicle Forms

Most forms are in .PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view these forms.
Download Acrobat Reader.

Vehicle Liens:

Click here to download and print the Title Lien Statement (TC 96-187E)

The following forms are also available at the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet web site:

For UCC forms visit the Secretary of State's web site at:

For more information, please call the Motor Vehicle Call Center at  502.574.5700

To Correspond to us by e-mail: