Vehicle Liens:

Click here to download and print the Title Lien Statement (TC 96-187E)

The following forms are also available at the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet web site:

  • Titling and Registration
  • Advalorem (Property) Tax
  • Usage Tax forms

For UCC forms visit the Secretary of State’s web site at:

For more information, please call the Motor Vehicle Call Center at  502-574-5700

To Correspond to us by e-mail: 

Most forms are in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view these forms.

Afrikaansالعربية简体中文HrvatskiNederlandsEnglishFrançaisDeutschItalianoPortuguêsРусскийEspañolTiếng Việt